Samstag, 4. August 2012

Artistes give their picks for 100m finals

Elephant Man:
"Veronica Campbell and Usain Bolt gone wid it. How much yuh a bet mi? A dem a di two fastest ting eva. A fi dem world. Clean sweep!"





Munga:
"One, two three is Bolt, Blake and Powell. Miss (Veronica) Campbell, then (Carmelita) Jeter and then Shelly-Ann (Fraser-Pryce) for the women ... From performance overall since last year to this year. When people have a personal thing driving them, they perform differently. And salute the swimmer, Alia Atkinson, a she get mi inna di Olympics sup'm ya."




Spice:
"I think Bolt is gonna win of course. He is the fastest man in the world, why would I think otherwise. People shouldn't sleep on Yohan Blake, but mi a watch out fi Bolt."I think Shelly Ann is going to win. I have my eyes on her. I wish them all the best of luck because regardless of who wins, they are still repping Jamaica. Big up Veronica same way but I think it's gonna be Shelly Ann."


Konshens:
"Usain Bolt will win because him a me don."Me nuh know who a go win for the females. Mi did love Shelly Ann until she married, and a nuh me she married to, so mi nuh sure who a go win."





Denyque:
"Asafa Powell will win of course because he's sexy."Shelly-Ann to the world. She's young, passionate and determined. Plus she wears braces like me."

(from Jamaica Star)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...