Sonntag, 12. August 2012

Currenci takes the dancehall scene by storm

Dancehall and reggae artist, Currenci, has been taking the dancehall scene by storm with singles Jah Jah Never Fail Me and Gal A Whine Bad.
 
Currenci, whose real name is Demoy Forbes, hails from the small town of Annotto Bay. The second of five children, he witnessed the everyday struggles that plagued his family.
"I was born into a musical environment. I learned a lot, musically, from my father Gary Snypes. This is where I began producing and writing my own music," he said. "I have been nurturing my talent professionally since 2006. I am actually living and sweating in the studio. I can't wait to make my dream a reality."
Making strides

Currenci has been making strides within the dancehall arena. The artiste has also been creating waves with singles Jah Jah Never Fail Me, produced by Sound Mafia Records, and Gal A Whine Bad, which is a Studio Vybz Production. Both singles have been receiving rave reviews from fans on radio stations in England, Costa Rica, France, Trinidad, and in the United States on Hot97 Boston.

"I am also working with Movements Squad, Cellblock Rohan, DJ Wasp, DJ Penny from New York. Also, I have performed at various shows in New York alongside Demarco. Bounty Killer's nephew, Advance, has been motivating me a lot, which I am really grateful for. If you want to book me for any shows, you can contact Horane Bennett at 1-347-767-1273 and Camille Simms at 1-876-428-9868," said Currenci.

A medley video is slated to be released for the single Gal A Whine Bad, which is directed by Studio Vybz and Anju Vel.

Currenci is also set to be featured on the next project for Studio Vybz Productions, which is scheduled to be released this September.

(from Jamaica Star)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...