Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Sweet Memories Riddim [Jul 2012] [IslandYard Productions]

The "Sweet Memories Riddim" is a brandnew Reggae Rhythm from IslandYard Productions!! The Juggling features Tunes from Richie Stephens, Turbulence, Lukie D, Anthony B and many more!!!


Tracklist:
01. Sashi Lamont - Share Your Love
02. Richie Stephens - Nobody But You
03. Patchy - Sweet Memories
04. Lukie D - Simply Magic
05. Kananga - My Woman
06. Turbulence - My Emotions
07. Tanto Metro & Devonte - My Song
08. Brown Shuga - Total Woman
09. Morgan I - The Same
10. Tasha T - Only A Woman Knows
11. Anthony B - Call On Jah
12. A.J. Brown - Be True
13. X-Ale - Protext My Life
14. Exco Levi - Kebra Negast



Download-Link Amazon: http://www.amazon.fr/Sweet-Memories/dp/B008PPRD2A

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...