Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Reggae My World Riddim [2010 Re-Release] [Ras Martin - Contractor Music]

Ras Martin from Germany and Contractor Music presents the "Reggae My World Riddim" - a One-Drop selection produced by Sly and Robbie and Dean Fraser. The Juggling features Tunes from Ras Martin/Capleton, Rasta King, Contractor, Bbo Zarro, Kulcha Know, Keisha Patterson, Uplifter, Iyah Laza, Lalumba, Kadian, Lucan I, Jah Thunder and Nono!!


Tracklist:
01. Capleton & Ras Martin - Girl
02. Rasta King - Money
03. Contractor - All I Need
04. Bobo Zarro - Decent Woman
05. Kulcha Knox - Walk Good
06. Keisha Patterson - Wanna Love You
07. Uplifter - Love Is Life
08. Iyah Laza - Obea Man
09. Lalumba - Mother Of Creation
10. Kadian - He Is Mine
11. Lucan I - Tell Me Why
12. Jah Thunder - World Is A Ghetto
13. Nono - Wine Di Gal
14. Aston Berrett, Ras Martin - Reggae My World Riddim Intrumental Version




Download-Link iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/reggae-my-world/id385440320

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...