Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

Hezron looks to bigger and brighter 2013

Reggae singer extraordinaire Hezron continues to claw his way to the top of the musical ladder.

The baritone singer delivered a stirring performance at the recently held Sting Concert on Wednesday night at Jam World in Portmore.

During his electrifying performance, Hezron belted out a number of his popular tunes, including Forever & Always, Can't Come Between and So In Love, which were all well received. But it was his unreleased single titled I Just Wanna Survive, which tells scathing tale of life in the Jamaican ghetto that earned him the biggest forward during his set.

As expected, the soft-spoken crooner is very pleased and appreciative of the response he received from the Sting crowd, which is reputed to be one of the hardest crowds to please.

"I feel very good, the people really gave me a positive response at Sting. It's my first time on Sting and I am happy I passed the test. A lot of people say Sting is a show for deejays and clashes, but that didn't worry me. I just went there to do my best and the people appreciated what I delivered, so I just have to give thanks and continue the works," said Hezron.

Now that the year is drawing to a close, Hezron is looking forward to even bigger and brighter things in 2013. One of the main things on the agenda for him is the release of his long-awaited debut album titled The Life I Live(d) which will be released on his Hardsheild Productions label, through local distribution giants Tads International Records, early next year.

Hezron is currently promoting the music video for his latest hit single titled Those Days. The video was released a little over a week ago and is already enjoying strong rotation both locally and abroad.

(from Jamaica Observer)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...