Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Artiste Ras Penco keeps it positive

RAS Penco considers himself to be one of the new vanguards of reggae music.

"The world needs positive music. I can feel the cycle coming around again. These past few years have taught me the importance of being focused and disciplined," said Ras Penco.

Produced by NotNice Productions, his recent single Mama Love professes his unconditional love for his mother.

"As a youth growing up, my mother was always there for me. No matter what the situation was, my mother never gave up on me. This song is just a small token of my appreciation," he said.

Ras Penco, whose real name Reinford Woodburn, came to prominence in 2009 with his hit song Thousand Miles Away.

"Mi just a try put out some solid music to provide positive food for the people's mind and soul. Reggae music can be a motivation and an encouragement for people," the 27-year-old told the Jamaica Observer.

His other releases include Fire Burn, Your Love, Marijuana, and a collaboration with Gyptian called From The Start.

(from Jamaica Observer)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...