Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

Currenci burns up the airwaves

As Demoy Forbes, known to fans as Currenci, continues to burn up the airwaves, the artiste has been making strides for the coming year.

The Annotto Bay native graces the dancehall arena while he prides himself as the artiste to watch for 2013. The humble yet talented artiste has been sweating up a storm in studio as he empties his musical clip of songs that continue to create a buzz on the airwaves.

Songs to be released

With latest tracks, Jah Never Fail Me and Gal A Wine Bad, the artiste has proven himself as one to reckon with. With more hits under his belt, Currenci has set the mark high for others to come.

"I just want Jamaica to look out for my new single and music video Gal A Wine Bad, which is on the Illusion rhythm and produced by Studio Vybz. Also look out for the track, Constant Spring on the Battlefiled rhythm, produced by Bounty Killer's nephew, Advance,"said Currenci.

The Success Record label, which is managed by Advance, features notable artistes like Bounty Killer, Wayne Marshall, Ishawna, Patexx, Calado, Iyara, Norrisman, Kim Hamilton and K Queens, to name a few.

"I want to also give a shout out to Dj Smurf from Irie FM he has been one of my mentors. He gives me a lot of guidance, and I want to give a special shout out to my fans and friends, who have been showing me a lot of love for my music," he noted.

the multitalented artiste has been working endlessly on projects in the pipelines. "I have a video that is currently in the works for the hit single Gal A Wine Bad, which is set for release soon," he said.

He also has another new track titled Ravin Everyday on the upcoming Smear Bass rhythm, which is produced by Studio Vibes Entertainment. The song has an uptempo party vibe, which fans will surely enjoy.

(from Jamaica Star)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...