Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

Stylysh delivers great performance

Red-hot rookie Stylysh delivered a great performance recently at a LIME show in Trelawny, delivering her hits 'Only Man She Want' and 'Are You Ready'? which features Vybz Kartel.

"It appears that my fan base is growing, because just the way the people reacted to me, it was overwhelming, all the love I've been receiving since the start of this year, but most of all, I appreciate the fact that the fans are getting to know Stylysh and my songs. this motivates me even more," she said in a release.

Many industry insiders believe that Stylysh, with her high-pitched brawling voice, may be The Next Big Thing in dancehall music.

"I just wanna say big ups to Lady Saw, she's one of my inspirations in dancehall music and for her to think I deserve a space, mi feel good (smile). Ah the mumma dat eno," Stylysh added.

Stylysh will head to Bahamas today to perform on a dancehall show this weekend. In the meantime, her single, Star We Show, on the Chase Millz label, continues to get excellent rotation on FM radio, and her recent release, Real Hot Gyal on the So Unique rhythm, has already generated over 200,000 views on YouTube.

She also has a new single like Mi Kitty Like on the Jahsnowcone label that hit radio like a gale-force wind last weekend.She will also be voicing on the new Antibiotic rhythm produced by Rohan 'Snowcone' Fuller. "I will be releasing a new medley video with Mi Kitty Like and Are You Ready? which will premiere early next month," she said.

Stylyshfirst vaulted into the public spotlight with the top-ten hit, Me A Wife, on the dancehall rhythm that also featured the Billboard hit, Popcaan's Only Man She Want.

"Right now, ah to the world we ah go, the career looks promising. Mi just want to say thank you to all my fans who have been calling and offering me support on Twitter and Facebook, ah just crazy love," she said.

(from Jamaica Star)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...