Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Macka drops '40 and fab'

DANCEHALL artiste Macka Diamond's latest single Forty and Fabulous has been doing the rounds.

"Dem a talk say mi too old and mi fi retire. But when mi check the ratio, mi see that there are several other people in the same age group. I know mi look good for my age and I am a consistent female deejay, so I just write them off as detractors who just want to see mi lose faith and fade. I refuse to, dem a go tired fi see mi face," she said.

The single name-drops prominent male deejays such as Bounty Killer, Beenie Man, Elephant Man and even Vybz Kartel as examples of deejays who have reached an advanced age but are still relevant.
(from Jamaica Observer)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...