Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Singjay Tidal on musical journey

SINGJAY Tidal said he is fast rising to become one of the hottest new artistes.

The up-and-coming artiste, who recently inked a recording and booking deal with Master One Productions, said his fan base has grown since his performance at St Mary Mi Come From in August.

"I have gained a legion of fans since that performance as the crowd took a liking to singles like Squeeze My Girl and Call Me," he said.

Tidal, 29, whose real name is Nevado Graham, hails from the parish of St Mary.

"Like most children growing up, I was drawn to music at an early age as my parents often played conscious music at a high volume at home. I found myself at a place where music became my comfort and so listening to music would captivate a huge part of my days," Tidal told the Jamaica Observer.

With Buju Banton as his musical influence, he recorded his first single called Ghetto Youths Cry in 2003.

Tidal said after his first recording, he took a four-year break and committed himself to nurturing the art and to develop a business sense of the music industry.

He later released songs like Ball Ground, Give It To Me (a collaboration with Gyptian), Smile and Tell Dem Fi Farm.

Apart from working on his debut album - which is slated to be released next year, Tidal is also anticipating his performance at the Ocho Rios Seafood Festival in October.

"The future looks really promising for me as I continue on my musical journey, producing singles that will positively impact on the lives of others," he said.

(from Jamaica Observer)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...